My daughter suffers from very dry eyes and red eyelids. Over the years, they have flared up intermittently and become swollen and infected. She is now unable to wear contact lenses or any make-up. Her wedding is coming up shortly and she is very worried. Recently, her doctor diagnosed blepharitis. Do you have any 3d real mink wink Lashes ?
Blepharitis is a chronic (long-term) inflammatory disease that affects the rims of the eyelids, particularly the 3d real mink wink Lashes follicles. As a result many people lose their lashes, which affects their appearance. But more important than this, 3d real mink wink Lashes perform a vital function – they screen the sensitive surface of the eye from irritants such as dust, grit, insects and other foreign bodies.
The weakened, vulnerable eyelids may become infected by bacteria in the environment, and this can produce a thick mucus discharge, which causes the rims of the eyelids to become red and sore. The surface of the eye may also become infected, causing conjunctivitis, which can make the eyes red, sting and feel gritty. The irritation can cause a sensitivity- usually a stinging sensation – to bright light which is why sufferers often wear sunglasses. In the mornings, eyelids may be stuck together because the thick mucus has dried and formed a crust. The area can hurt and itch, too, and the hair follicles may swell to form small bulbous cysts or sties, which are both painful and unsightly.
As your daughter fears, one of the most difficult things to cope with is other people’s reactions. Perhaps because the condition is so obvious, they feel bound to ask rather silly questions.
Conventional therapy usually consists of antibiotics or steroids, either taken orally or applied to the eyes. This may give some temporary relief but tends to be frustrating because the problem recurs extreme measure.
Blepharitisis considered to be an autoimmune condition, which is where the body’s immune system turns on itself, treating its own usual function of fighting off foreign bodies and particles, including infection. Also, in some way the tissue at the edge of the eyelids, which is fibrous and like a very fragile form of cartilage, changes its biochemical structure, which misleads the immune system.
In my experience, it’s vital to look at general health and wellbeing in order to support the immune system. The changes are good that it will then self-regulate and help the damaged eyes to heal.
The general principle is to eat foodstuffs that are easy on the digestion and improve general energy, and to avoid foods that are known to harm the body.
* Choose fresh, wholesome food, preferably organic, that contains as few additives as possible. Eat at least five portions of fresh vegetables and non-citrus fruit a day. For one month, drink a glass of freshly juiced carrot, apple and ginger every day.
* Avoid yeast products (linked to candida overgrowth, gut fermentation and symptoms of fatigue, bloating and digestive problems, which drain the body’s energy); citrus fruits and other sour foods (which increase acid in the stomach, causing in digestion and the slowing down or blocking of the digestive process and absorption of nutrients); alcohol, coffee, excess sugar, canned and processed products, spicy dishes and fungal foods, including vinegar, mushrooms and blue cheese.
* To build immunity, for two months take one BioEnergy capsule twice a day; half a teaspoon of kolonji oil with a little manuka honey every day, and l5mg of zinc every other day.
* To improve digestion and absorption of nutrients, soak two kadu twigs and one third of a teaspoonful of kariatu powder in hot water overnight strain and drink on an empty stomach in the morning, every day for two months. If you find it very bitter, add a little manuka honey.
To soothe your eyes
* Put two drops of pure organic rose water into the eyes at bedtime every night for one 3d real mink wink Lashes
* Help to heal your eyes by rubbing the palms of your hands together until they are warm, then cover your eye area with them. Repeat this three to five times, three times a day.